Friday, December 6, 2013

Irresponsible owners and athletic fields...

So this morning I took Karma to the baseball field that's usually closed to the public, but since it's the schools off season they started opening up one of the fields for public use. Well I've been taking Karma a few days every week so she can burn off some extra energy playing Chuck it! Well Up to today we've been loving it! She has a blast plus we get to work on some of her LAT since there's a dog park next door and a lot of dogs and owners walk past the fields to get to the dog park. So it's really great! Anyway I'm always responsible in picking up my dogs crap. Especially on a the athletic fields. Really I just think about how I'd freaking hate it if someone let their dog crap on our soccer fields... So I do my civic duty and pick up after my crew. Well today I nearly stepped in crap not once, but twice!

I was so beyond peeved... It's irresponsible owners like that who get us responsible dog owners kicked off of athletic fields. I mean really? Little kids run around playing T-ball on that very field... ugh. Not to mention if they started disallowing dogs on the field even during the off season where are responsible owners with dogs who aren't "dog park material"(not that I'd ever take my dogs to a dog park) supposed to go to allow some safe offleash fun? I'm seriously just baffled and annoyed *sigh*...

-End Rant-

No comments:

Post a Comment