Saturday, December 21, 2013

And we're BACK!!!


Today I took the girls to agility run thurs and I seriously can not tell you how proud of them I am! Abby was AMAZING! She hasn't seen any equipment(other than jumps/weaves) in probably over 5 months now, but she rocked everything!

She was excited and ran her heart out! This is probably the first time I have ever seen her this happy to play agility. She wasn't stressed out in the least!

So her first run she did hesitate on the dog walk, but got lots of cookies for doing it, then she decided not to stop on the A-Frame so we redid that and she did her 2o2o and got lots of treats. She also ended up missing her weaves the first time, but second time she got it; and I think she forgot the teeter tips and did a fly off, but I got her right back on and she got lots of treats/praise for doing it the second time!

Now her last run was her best and she did everything perfectly. She hit all her contacts, got her weaves on the first try, and no teeter flyoff! The only thing was her last jump she decided to choke on a cookie she got back on the teeter and kinda ran past it then hacked up the treat re ate it then did the last jump. haha, but seriously can't tell you how pleased I was with her.

Really wish I'd gotten it on video, but alas that didn't happen... Our next trial is in Feb I think so I'll get vids from that!

And onto Karma. She didn't get to play agility, but we hung out in the parking lot and worked on obedience and did some LAT with the barking dogs/dogs in cars and she did awesome. She's come a long way and hopefully soon it'll be her turn to give agility a try! For now enjoy this pic of her in the parking lot(I completely forgot to get a pic of Abby...fail)

No comments:

Post a Comment