Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Shopping Woes

So I decided that I would try and get most of my Christmas shopping done this weekend, but truth be told I have no idea what to get anybody! Shopping for my little sisters used to be so easy, but now I don't really have a clue what they want or even like! My sister Rebecca told me what she wanted so I went to go get it this morning and I couldn't find the darn thing anywhere! ugh... So I looked around for something for my youngest sister and that's when I realized she's no longer 5 and a barbie doll just won't cut it anymore. So now I'm stuck figuring out what to get her not to mention what I'm getting my parents and the kids I babysit.

Fortunately unlike the people in my life I know exactly what I want to get the dogs! And for the most part I already have all their presents and what I don't have is on it's way... *sigh* Why are pets so much easier to shop for than people?

No comments:

Post a Comment