Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Taking A Break

Got in touch with Abby's agility instructor and looks like until further notice we will be taking a break from agility. She was awesome and understanding and told me not to pay for this session and when she get's her clean bill of health just to let them know and we can return to class. But I think I'll probably take the entire session off. It'll be good for her and I think once we return to class she'll be more enthusiastic and happy to be there. So that's the plan for now and it helps me a lot since I've still got to sign Karma up for her classes.

I also think in general it might be good for her as she tends to be a bit of a stresshead in class settings(At trials however she is completely relaxed and non stressed). At any rate we'll still be trialing while we break from classes and hopefully she'll be feeling much better and able to compete at the October Trial. I'll update on her vet visit and hopefully we can get these allergies sorted out and my puppy feeling better, but until then baby girl is stuck with the cone of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment