Monday, September 23, 2013

New Collars

This picture does not do the collar...

So the mutt puppies got received their new collars today! I finally decided to give in and ordered them both biothane collars from GunDogSupply and what can I say...? I LOVE THEM!!! The best part is that they came with free name plates and we received them in a timely matter!

Anyway I decided on purple for Abby's collar since the color looks great on her and it matches her harnesses etc. Then after a really long internal debate I decided to try pink for Karma. Again the color also looks great on her! The only issue I have is the fact that Karma's collar is a little snug and I should've ordered the next size up, but it works so for now I'll keep it. All that's next on the list is Karma's freedom harness and I should be receiving that by the end of this week and can not wait!


Anyway once I get the chance to actually try the collar out I will attempt to do a review on it! But for now enjoy a couple of pics of the collars. I plan to get some with the pups modeling, but neither are feeling all that great so waiting till they feel more up to it...



No comments:

Post a Comment