Saturday, September 28, 2013

Big Day Tomorrow!!!!

Super excited for tomorrow! Karma and I are going to be going to some agility run thrus around noon. I doubt I'll actually have her run the course, but it will be great exposure for her and we'll see how she does. I would let Abby tag along and would love to run her, but her allergies are still acting up and through her skin is looking better and her fur is growing back she still goes at it the second her cone is removed and causes some really nasty hot spots. So she'll be sitting this one out, but hopefully soon she'll be back to being able to play some agility!

Anyway after run thurs A friend and I are taking the dogs to the park to play! I'm really excited to see how they do. Karma at this point still loves playing with other dogs. So I'm hoping she'll have some fun running around with my friends Australian Kelpie Rory! They're both very similar as far as their energy level and just all around craziness so we're hoping they'll be a good match for each other. At any rate I'll have pics and I'm sure a story or two to share tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment