Monday, September 16, 2013

A New Beginning


So if you have ever read my other blogs I guess you guys are probably wandering "hey what's with the new blog you've only had your other ones are only a few months old?" Well I guess I should start by saying that well guesswhat? A certain brown and white muttface is officially staying! So for me it was just way easier to combine blogs since let's face it it's way easier to keep up with one blog than it is two. So voila!
 
Anyway onto the (not so) surprising news! Yes it seems that until further notice miss Karma has a permanent home right here with us! 4 dogs in one house is going to be a lot, but hoping next fall I will have moved out and be taking my two mutt puppies with me! 
 
So since she is staying what can I say I have a whole list of goals I would love to accomplish with miss beaners. But of course for now we are starting off slow... Right now we're working on scheduling an eval with a local training club to determine which class is best suited for her. So hopefully this October/November she will be attending her first ever obedience classes and assuming those go well next year she will be starting Agility classes!
Now onto Abbers. Well what can I say? My poor girlie has had a really rough allergy season and recently had a pretty bad flare up and developed some nasty hot spots which have resulted with her ending up wearing the cone of shame. Poor girlie walks around and gets caught on everything, but she seems to have adjusted fine. We will hopefully be getting her into the clinic next week to figure out what can be done for her to help with the itching. But for now she's getting coconaut oil and benadryl to help. And until future notice looks like our agility is on hold. I'll probably have to contact our trainer and let her know we'll more than likely be out for a while until we can get this sorted out. She's aware of Abby's allergy issues, but hoepfully we'll be back to playing agility soon enough!
 
 Anyway can't wait to see where me and my two mutt puppies go! I'm really looking forward to seeing what we will accomplish and can't wait to see what the future brings!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment